MGs in the Park 2018
Sunday 17 June at the Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Free entry to the Wildlife Park for MG and driver
- Reduced entry fee for MG passengers - £11.50 (adults), £8 (children)
- Free entry to the MG event once in the Park
- Event runs from 10am to 5pm; no need to pre-book.
- The fabulous 160 acre Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Pride of Ownership Competition
- Car of the Show - The King Award
- MG Owners Club Stand
- Road run around the Cotswolds
- Trade and craft stands
- Mega raffle
This is Oxfordshire MGOC's 20th annual event and the largest gathering of MGs in the county. We hope to see as many MG owners as possible.
All classic and modern MGs are welcome. Last year, the event attracted over five hundred MGs ranging from TAs, MGAs, Midgets and MGB/Cs through to the MGF/TF convertibles, the ZR/ZS/ZT saloons and the new MG6s and MG3s.
This is a fabulous venue with so much to see and do. The Wildlife Park is home to Meerkats, Humboldt Penguins, Asiatic Lions, Morelet's Crocodiles, Red Panda and White Rhino, to name but a few. Why not bring the family along, as the kids will love it too?
Don't forget to bring along any unwanted MG bits and display them by your car. Have a clear out of your garage and make a bob or two.
Dogs are welcome on leads and picnics are fine. The Park also has many quality food outlets. No barbecues or stoves are allowed.
Make a date in your diary now for Sunday 17 June 2018 from 10am to 5pm.
For directions see Cotswold Wildlife Park - map.
For further details please contact:
Area Secretary - Pete McHugh email@example.com
Events Secretary - Peter Mapson firstname.lastname@example.org